Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beaten To The Punch

OK, so I thought Kindra was going to write something. She thought I would. In the mean time, Kelli wrote about the awesome party she threw for Azur's "Coming Out" (of Kindra, that is). So consider this an addendum. 

One of the many things I've always been grateful for is my luck in finding and keeping great friends. Mike and I go back at least 23 years! He married well and now our wives are good friends. That really helps guy friends stay in touch. Never mind that he's a brilliant mix engineer and that my career depends on his skills so I'd have to see him even if I hated him. It's really about the ladies.  When isn't it?

Anywhooo, they threw a great party with amazing treats and fun. Props also to Bethany and Emily for their tasty contributions. We're very lucky have them as close friends, and we're looking forward to doing the same for their next child, due any year now! 
Now some pix:


3 comments:

k.j. said...

sweet AND funny. thanks again, we sure had a blast. that's a great photo of your dad and azur.

mike said...

friends (said with goofy intonation)! thanks, john, for the kind words. we are lucky to have you in our lives.

Debbie said...

That was a grat party
Love lexi